Sales & Marketing Manager
Ireland / Code: EPRE02334
Apply for this job
We are currently looking for a successful and enthusiastic Sales & Marketing manager to produce events from conception through to completion. As a Sales & Marketing manager, you will be focused, organised and passionate about great customer experience with exceptional customer service and you'll have a passion for working within Hospitality and enjoy being an active member of a diverse team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and direct day to day operation of the sales & marketing function to ensure maximum revenue & profitability and provide potential and existing clients with the highest level of sales service.
- Perform day to day sales activity including lead generation, face to face meetings, contracting & rate negotiation, site inspections, attendance at trade shows, client entertainment and national/international sales trips.
- Undertake monthly corporate tracking of corporate accounts to monitor production and more importantly to identify any decreases and taking necessary action to remedy same.
- Analysis of GDS production reports & intelligence information to develop business channel.
- Focus on driving meeting & conference business into hotel.
- Report weekly & monthly on account performance and general activity to General Manager.
- Input to hotel pricing strategy and forecasting with General Manager and Revenue Manager.
- Management of annual marketing budget.
- Executive quarterly activity plans to create focus for the team and adapt activity to support business needs.
- Devise and execute hotel sales & marketing promotional campaigns through local & national media, evaluating & reporting on marketing campaigns ROI.
- Arrange regular corporate entertainment.
- Develop printed promotional material including brochures, fliers, special offers, posters, tent cards etc. in line with brand standards.
- Identify key competitors and carry out regular competitor analysis; monitoring their performance, rates and sales activity.
If you enjoy managing people and supporting and guiding them to reach their potential then we would like to hear from you.
Apply for this job