France / Code: EPR01509Apply for this job
If you are a General Dentists speaking French at intermediate level and would like to develop your career in a prestigious Dental cabinet in one of the major cities in France, call us and we will guide you
General Dentist for dental clinics in FRANCE
Current locations: Paris, Rennes, Lille, Lyon and Strasbourg.
• Degree in dentistry from a EU university.
• Nationality of a member state of the EU.
• Essential minimum level of French A2 / B1.
• Training / experience will be valued in: Endodontics, prosthesis.
• Permanent contract.
• Annual gross salary between € 70000 and € 120000, depending on experience and training.
• 35 hours per week. Four days a week from Monday to Friday 8:45-18:15
• 5 weeks of holidays per year.
• Support staff (assistants, secretaries)
• Multidisciplinary clinics
• Training and support to settle and to improve French level.
• Support to obtain registration and license to practice in France.
Don't hesitate to contact your Career Consultant in your area to get advice on this exciting opportunity